Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cruisin' to Mexico :)






















We went on a 7 day cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, & Cabo for our honeymoon and boy did we have fun!!! Our honeymoon was perfect! Our first stop which was Puerto Vallarta, we rented a golf cart and drove it all around town! You can drive them on the streets in Mexico! :) We enjoyed seeing the beautiful scenary and going into the small shops. Next, was Mazatlan and that place is beautiful! We rented a quad and drove that all around the town. We could also drive that on the road. We were crazy, right? We went through bad parts of town, good parts, industrial parts, housing parts, everywhere pretty much. Last, CABO! Which was our favorite! We rode jetskiis in the ocean, which I thought i'd never do cuz I am beyond scared of sharks, so I was telling him the whole time, "YOU BETTER NOT THROW ME OFF STEPHEN ROY OR ELSE". but he didn't, we had a lot of fun except for all the salt water splashing up into our face burned a little bit. I also got a fake tattoo there :)




Our last cruise we went on was also Mexico. We took it in November as an early Christmas present to eachother. It was just 4 days but again, we had a blast. We went to Ensinada and Catalina Island. Ensinada was nothing really special. Lots of poverty. But Stephen insisted we get a taxi, of a man who couldn't speak a lick of English, have him drive us to a "private" deep sea fisherman and us go fishing. I was so scared. But I trusted Stephen, like a good wife would. We ended up being on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a guy we never met and us. I got really seasick by the way which never happens to me, I think I was just nervous. I also go hypmotized and it really works. I always thought people who do that are just really good actors but no joke, it's like your there but your not. haha. I don't remember much from that experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment