Saturday, July 31, 2010

Week 7











Rough week, some days are better than others. I am trying my best to not complain and just take a deep breath and be thankful for this little bean inside me but sometimes when all I wanna do all day is throw up, it's hard to be a HAPPY camper! lol. I am hoping this soon is going to pass. I think a lot of it has to do with the extra hormones I am taking, the progesterone. But if I got to take it to help my sweet baby, I will. I'll do anything for this baby :) My best friend is the couch, peppermint gum, milk, and ice water these days. I pretty much am having no cravings except ICE. I love ice these days. Everything I put in my mouth tastes differernt to me. It's so weird. I used to love coffee, now I absolutely DESPISE even the smell of it. Every morning, lying in bed I try to eat at least 3 saltine crackers before I even lift my head off the pillow. My doctor told me to take a B6 and a Unison before bed every night to help with morning nausea and it helped the first day, then didn't the following days so I decided to not even hassle with the several pills at night and just suck it up since I am feeling the same regardless. Taking pills really bothers me! Since I am not a pill person anyways, being pregnant really makes me not want to take them.




Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment