Saturday, August 7, 2010

Week 8 is GREAT!

Just like the title says! 3 days with absolutely no morning, no afternoon, and no night sickness! PRAISE GOD!!! If I only have 2 weeks of that, I will be so thankful!!! :) I am crossing my fingers and praying it's over! :) Thank God for "miracle pills". My next appointment isn't till August 24th so a few more weeks! Tomorrow, hubby and I are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary. We are heading up to a cute hotel in Arnold for the evening and going to take my parent's jeep and go topless :) It should be a GREAT time!! I have had some cravings this week....pickles, grilled cheese sandwiches, and smoooooothies! Delicious :) My hubby is so good to me and has been helping so much around the house when I was sick...He is such a keeper!! Much love.
Jess & Sweet pea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment