Friday, October 8, 2010

17 weeks


This past week has been filled with lots of shopping!! I got the fabric for her bedding, will post pictures of it soon!! My grandma is making her bedding so I can't wait!! We can't wait to clean out our guest room next weekend and begin painting!!! yahoo!!! My sister and I went to the Gilroy Outlets this week and I scored big time on the girl clothes!! :)

We had a doctor's appointment today and everything looks a okay! Got to hear her precious heartbeat but hey, since we bought the doppler we get to hear her whenever we want!! Well, I try to only use it once a day to be safe ;) I love seeing Stephen's face light up when he hears it!!

We started our Bradley classes last week and we are having a great time! Our teacher is awesome!! :) It's all about Husband Coached labor!! Go Stephen!!! Since I want to do it all natural, I really need his help and the good Lord's of course!!

We also began registering at Babies-R-Us!! So much fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment