Saturday, December 18, 2010

27 weeks pregnant




Well folks, it's the last week of my 2nd trimester and I will be in the "home stretch"! Yay for the 3rd trimester! Baby Tynlee should weigh almost 3 pounds and be around 15 inches long! My belly sure has been really growing these last two weeks and it seems to me like she is head down already cuz I feel all her kicks up under my chest. She is so active. Somedays, I feel like she doesn't stop moving! I absolutely love feeling her move. It's the MOST amazing feeling and I know I will miss it when she comes out even though I have SOOO much to look forward to with her actually in my arms! She rubs her elbows and knees against my belly and that feels so strange :) At night, I like to lean up against Stephen in bed and he gets to feel her not so little kicks on his back! I love seeing him smile and say "Felt it". Such a wonderful experience to share together! I will post a picture later today! I know I am in desperate need of doing so! Ugh, and my hands and feet are starting so swell! But still no stretch marks, still crossing my fingers ;)


So called "cravings":

*Mandarin Oranges
*MILK....still :)

Total weight gain: 14 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment