Friday, January 28, 2011

Week: 33

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and everything looks pretty good! Little Tynlee is definitely head down and in good position for birth! So proud of my little girl! The Braxton Hicks are coming more and more frequent and I definitely have more cramps and lower back pain these days. We need to keep her in there till at least 36 or 37 weeks! Mommy & Daddy will feel so much better! Even though, our doctor said she'd do just fine if she comes now. I have stretch marks these days and they aren't pretty!

Our days consist of lots of kicks, squirms, belly rolling, and hiccups! :)

We take maternity pictures tomorrow at Dry Creek with our wedding photographer from Photo209! We can't wait! Hoping the weather is nice and the fog decides to rise for us!

I am getting REAL excited about my shower next weekend! My mom and sister's are doing such a wonderful job and they are too sweet to spoil Tynlee & I like this! We are truly blessed!

I'll post a picture soon! I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment