Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

I am currently, 35 weeks 5 days :) I had blood work on Monday for my platelet count and they were 97. Still on the definite low side but doctor's think I will be fine for delivery without any uncontrollable bleeding! So yay!!! Still couldn't get an epidural even if I wanted but Hey, that's why I spent 15+ weeks taking Bradley classes right! I could get IV drugs if need be but I will do my best! And if I have to have a c-section, I will be completely knocked out. Something to do with the epidural or spinal that can cause bleeding in spine and they don't give you them unless you levels are above 100. But my blood pressure has been decent. But been having a lot of upper gastric pain and headaches. I am 1 cm dialated at 75% effaced so midwife is very happy with that! She says Tynlee knows she needs to come out soon! I am getting nervous but oh so excited! I can't wait to FINALLY have my baby girl in my arms, safe and sound. and feel normal again :) I go back Friday, get my strep b results and talk more about possible induction. I'll post picture soon! It's been a while!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you girl! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby Tynlee :)

    ReplyDelete