Friday, March 11, 2011

Beyond Thankful....

I seriously can't thank people enough!!!!
Thanks to:
*My mom, for the endless nights in the hospital you spent with me. Massaging my feet during labor, playing soothing music, making me as comfortable as possible, bringing me food, clothes, helping me get up to use the restroom, helping with Tynlee's room, cooking & cleaning my house, staying the night with me when we got home, taking me to Stanford to be with Tynlee & Stephen, making cookies for nurses/doctors, etc. The list can go on and on! Words cannot describe how thankful I am for you! You have truly been my biggest help in all of this. I am truly blessed to have you as my mom and I hope someday, I can help Tynlee the way you helped me! You were my stronghold in all of our struggles with birth and Tynlee. Thank you for being the best mom I could ever imagine!
*My sister, wow! Where do I begin? You went above and beyond for me and Stephen! Bringing me food, games, dvd player to hospital, buying Tynlee's going home outfit, visiting me constantly in labor and after, updating everyone on FB, organizing meals for us! Holy cow! You are such a blessing to me! And I've only appreciated you that much more and realized how wonderful it truly is to call you my sister and friend!
*My mother in-law, you have done so much for us! You and Steve taking Stephen to Stanford to be with Tynlee and being his support meant more to me than you'll ever know! From the hotel, to picking us up at hospital at 2am, to the groceries, staying the night, meals, cleaning, and sticking by us in labor. You have truly amazed me! I am so blessed to call you my mother inlaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment