Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To my husband....


You never get enough credit for all you do for me...You are my pick-me-up, my strength, my encouragement, my best friend. You never seize to amaze me. Everyday I wake up happy knowing I am your wife and get to spend my life with you. Through all we've been through in our marriage, trying to conceive, losing babies, and the traumatic start to our daughter's life, you have shown me a wonderful and amazing man. A man I never thought I deserved. You have been the BEST husband a girl could ask for. You were the best coach when I was in labor, never leaving my side, getting in my face and telling me to breathe, focus and relax. You went above and beyond making me comfortable. and when Tynlee was born, instantly, I fell more in love with you watching you go from just a husband to a husband and a father. Watching you take control of the situation with her condition, staying strong for me, and never leaving our daughter's side at Stanford. Oh, how I have only grown to love you more through all of this. I've grown to appreciate you more, trust you more, and realize life couldn't get any better than this. Your hard work, your love, your support, your kind spirit, are only a few things I love about you. Tynlee & I are truly blessed to call you the man in our life. How wonderful our lives are because of you! I love you Stephen Roy, always have, always will. You still give me butterflies....








No comments:

Post a Comment