Saturday, March 5, 2011

Two Weeks Old

I envisioned in my mind what being a mommy would be like. But it was nothing like I expected. Seriously, it's so much better! I never thought waking up every 1.5-2 hours every night to nurse would make me so happy. Hearing her cry then stop as soon as I pick up is the sweetest thing ever. She brings me so much joy! I never thought I could love something besides my husband this much, but she came into our lives and opened a new part of my heart I never knew was possible. I've waited so long for Tynlee, and she is perfection to me. She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I can't believe she's already 2 weeks old. Time needs to slow down. I am enjoying every single moment with her. I don't ever want to put her down. She is my little love bug! She's makes the cutest beyond cutest little noises. She sounds like a little lamb! I love it! Her hands are what amaze me the most, they never stop moving, always up by her face. She has gorgeous, long, piano fingers! YAY!!! I guess her hands are her "specialty" because they were in fact the first thing to come out of my birth canal which signaled, emergency c-section! I just sit and stare at her in complete "awe" all day. Watching her and Stephen together just melts my heart. We are so in love. Thank you Jesus for our beautiful daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment