Monday, April 11, 2011

Association Meeting This Week....

Busy week!! But I just HAD to blog and tell you ALL about it!! This Thursday, Friday and Saturday is our State Association Meeting and our church is hosting it! We have done lots to prepare and I am very excited about it! So excited to see church family I haven't seen in awhile! I am in charge of decorations so tonight, my wonderful husband is going to watch Tynlee for a few hours while I go out and SHOP SHOP SHOP :) We get the pleasure of having the Corey Keirns family stay with us! We are thrilled to meet baby Sadie!! Tynlee and her are about 2 1/2 weeks apart! They are sure to be friends! I hope and pray this week goes smoothly and I get everything accomplished that needs to be done! :) fingers crossed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment