Monday, April 18, 2011

Cash Stephen Howard :)

So, as you know, our adorable beagle Dexter passed away on Valentine's Day, the week I delivered Tynlee. We didn't know what was wrong with him. Vet could never figure it out. We invested so much money into him and only got to spend 4 months with sweet Dex. We loved him and were really looking forward to him being "Tynlee's doggy".  But sadly, we had to say goodbye to that little guy too soon. So since Tynlee has been home, Stephen has been looking online EVERY SINGLE DAY, countless times during the day, for a new beagle pup. A pure bread that seems HEALTHY!! He was patient and found this adorable guy, Snickers. Well we didn't like the name so we changed it to Cash :) Stephen begged me to get him and since he wasn't a puppy, being 1 1/2 years old and very well trained, I said "FINE!!!". I'm happy he got him though. He's a sweety and very loving to Tynlee and everyone else. Charlie & Lily, our labs, are adjusting to him very well and love to play with him. He's a GREAT addition to our family. Sometime I accidentally call him Dex, and that makes me sad. But I know he will fill the "Dex" void real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment