Monday, April 25, 2011

Tynlee's 1st Easter


Tynlee's 1st Easter was a REAL hit!! :) She looked adorable in her "Easter egg" colorful dress! We of course, spent our morning in wonderful church witnessing our nephew Logan getting baptized. Logan was saved about a month ago and we couldn't be happier! Lots of my family was able to come and it is so nice having them in church with us! I wish we all went to the same church again, like old times. After church, we went to my inlaws house and had a YUMMY ham lunch & strawberry shortcake dessert! My mother in law is QUITE the cook!! seriously! delicious!! Dwight & Malissa's little ones hunted eggs after and sweet Malissa even got Tynlee a little Easter basket and put an egg in it :) We wish that all our "HOWARD" nieces and nephews were able to be there yesterday! We truly missed them all!!! After that, we went to my brother Jeff's house for "Porter" Easter! We had a HUGE Easter egg hunt! With different age groups going at each time! We then got to pick 3 prizes each!! :) It was sooo much fun! Then we ate Italian food and yummmmmmy dessert! I love Love LOVE holidays because it means wonderful family time! I truly am blessed with GREAT family and I married into a GREAT family as well! I couldn't have done better ;) Next year, Tynlee will be running around hunting eggs...how fun that will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment