Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Best Friend

Me & Annalisa met in Bradley childbirth class! She was the friend I was looking for. Someone who #1 LOVED the Lord, #2 was a faithful, loving, wife #3 fun, creative, outgoing and an all around WONDERFUL person! Anna was all of thee above! :) She is someone I can ALWAYS count on. Someone I can go to and talk about anything. We have really became close in these 8 months of knowing eachother. I don't think a day goes by that we don't talk or should I say "text". Our husbands are fond of eachother as well. They are sooo unbelievably alike!! It's crazy! :) Good for us, I guess!!! It's wonderful they enjoy eachother's company as well. It's an amazing thing that we are both at the exact same stage in life. They have been married 3 years and we are almost there. We both have GIRLS and they are only 3 days apart! It's been a HUGE blessing to have Anna in my life. I thank the Lord for our friendship everyday. That we may always lift one another up in prayer and speech and encourage one another to be God fearing "virtuous" women who love our husbands and care wonderfully for our baby girls! All I can say, is she is a wonderful woman. And she is my BESTEST friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment