Monday, May 16, 2011

My Husband

This man that I fell in love with 4 1/2 years ago, well technically 11 years ago(lol), still amazes me today. I fall MORE and MORE in love with him daily. He is such an amazing person! I truly can't get enough of him. He is the best husband, more than I ever deserved, the most loving daddy to our little girl, a great follower of Christ and the hardest working man I know. I just wanted to share some about my wonderful husband to you all!

Full Name: Stephen Roy Howard Jr.
Birthday: September 22, 1984
Graduated: 2002 from Hughson High School
Job: Preacher man :) and painting contractor @ Joaquin Painting
Hobbies: Being outdoors, fishing, playing with dogs, camping, college football
HATES: gum, mayo, ranch, & sour cream
Music: Christian & country
Drink: Arizona tea
Movies: Action or War
Food: SPICY mexican

Fun facts:
-Saved @ the age of 7
-Never went to school dance(HATES dancing)
-Not a fan of taking pictures
-Lived in the dessert for 2 years
-Surrendered to the ministry March 5, 2006
-Grew up on a ranchette :)
-Not a big pasta fan






I just love him to death :) He's the greatest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment