Monday, May 16, 2011

Relay for Life

Our Wonderful group :)
Our wonderful church was able to have a booth at the Relay for Life walk at Johansen High School this past weekend! It was a blessing to be able to put our name out there in hopes of gaining new members! Thanks to all those who showed up and a special thanks for John & Sop for all the hard work they put into it! As well as my wonderful husband who ordered the sign and t-shirts!

John & Sop

Our little family :)

Jessica Jordan

Sop holding Tynlee :)

Our wonderful pastor & his beautiful wife

John & Stephen

Me & my lovely Grandma

Vince & adorable Lily

Grandpa :)

Tara, Lily & Taylor

Tara & Lily :)

Honey & Tynlee :)

DaNee and Wyatt :)

Vince holding up Lily :)
Since my mom had breast cancer and my Grandma is now fighting it, this is very dear to my heart! Cancer is a scary word, and I pray for all those who are fighting to beat it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment