Monday, June 13, 2011

16 weeks Old

Can you believe it??? I can't!! Basically, she is 4 months old!! Almost!!!! Boy, does she get cuter and more playful everyday! She wakes up sooooo happy and I absolutely LOVE waking up to her cooing and giggly at the fan even though it's not even moving!! She is doing this new thing when she nurses, grabbing my hair!! Love it!! So cute, right?? She is ENTHRALLED with her hands and LOVES to suck on them! Stephen and I have been noticing her drooling and sucking on her hand so I thought, great, maybe she is teething :/ Well sure enough, I am not 100% sure but it looks as though something is coming in where her "epullis" was. and it's white? So we will ask Dr. Ben next week at her 4 month check up!! I just love her to pieces! She makes my day, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment