Thursday, June 30, 2011

To My Tynlee Girl....

I seriously can't imagine our life without you. You bring me SO much joy. Everyday, you wake mommy with a sweet smile and your big blue eyes just melt my heart. I love how you sing yourself to sleep. I can't tell you how precious that is. Being a parent now, I understand what Christ's love is for us but it still doesn't even come close to how much he loves us. It's amazing to me. You are getting the CUTEST personality. You absolutely LOVE people. You are not shy to smile at anyone. You are definitely a people person.  I love how everytime I grab your hand, you wrap you sweet little fingers so tightly around mine. I just can't get enough of your sweetness. I love you unconditionally and I'd do anything in the world for you.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
 
 

1 comment: