Thursday, July 21, 2011

5 Months Old

Adorable GIGGLE MOON outfit from Sister Leslie Carnes!! I love it!!!! :)
On Tuesday, Tynlee Anne turned 5 months old! I am not even going to say it, okay, I will..........How is that even possible!! Time needs to seriously slow down! Having kiddos really makes you realize how FAST time truly DOES fly!! But boy oh boy, do I love my little girl?! She is amazing!!! The most perfect girl I could have ever asked for!! Constantly throwing out smiles to everyone she sees! She LOVES people ecspecially kids. Tynlee LOVES to talk! Once she starts saying real words, I don't think she's ever going to stop! My dad was telling me yesterday that I was the same way! :) She can roll over both ways now and she can turn full circles in her bed at night! We haven't mastered sitting up yet but she can do it for a few seconds. She still loves her binky when she's tired and she really enjoys car rides cuz she always squeezes in a cat nap ;) She sleeps with her little hands above her head and I just could stare at her sleeping ALL day!! I am very in love with her beautiful LONG eyelashes. People are always making comments about them! :) She doesn't like rice or oatmeal and I have no desire really to start food yet cuz she's doing just fine without it. I think I will just try again at 6 months :) We go to her 4-month well baby check on August 1st, I can't wait to see how big she is! I'm guessing 15 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. She is a little chunker!!! Sooo cute!!! I just want to squeeze her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete