Tuesday, August 9, 2011

General/Mommy Blogger


I am a General/Mommy blogger because I mostly post about my little girl but I still post some other things as well...about life in general :)

I am a 22 year old wife of 3 years to a WONDERFUL man, Stephen who is almost 5 years older than me! We have a precious baby girl who is ALMOST 6 months, already!!! 



We met on November 14th 2007, Engaged on February 14, 2008 and married on August 8, 2008 :) Our BEAUTIFUL daughter was born February 19, 2011!!!!!!


My husband is a preacher, a painting contractor AND starting his career as a "bee keeper". I am blessed to be a STAY AT HOME MAMA :) I love it!!!!! I make hair bows for fun though ;)





We do our BEST to keep Christ at the center of our home, marriage, family & our lives!  
He is number one!

We tried for almost 2 years to get pregnant with Tynlee!!! I had 2 miscarriages before I finally got pregnant with my sweet girl!

We are currently in the process of buying our FIRST home!! We are so excited!!

I am sooo extremely blessed!! We cannot wait to see God's plans for our growing family!!

2 comments:

  1. new follower here! glad I found your little blog. Your sweet family is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious baby girl!Best of luck on buying a home!

    ReplyDelete