Monday, August 1, 2011

4 month Checkup @ 5 1/2 months!

Mama's a LITTLE behind..but I'm blaming it on insurance!
Boy oh boy! Can you guess how big she is now?
15 lbs 5 oz and 25 inches long!
HOLY SMOKES!
Tripled her birth weight at 5 months old!!
Way to go Tynlee!
And that's only from "Mama Milk"
I am proud that I have done so well at nursing. I truly thank the Lord for it because I wanted to nurse her SO bad. It's what's BEST for her.
I mean, the Lord gave us those things for a reason right!?!?!
Her check up went great! She is in the 50th percentile for head, weight and height. That's great considering she was a preemie.
 She totally ripped and tore up the white peice of paper on the patient "bed".
Stephen and I cracked up.
She was a SUPER happy girl and so easily to "check out".
She was flirting with Dr. Hunt.

-She giggles A LOT!!
-She can roll both ways...very easily now
-She plays with toys and can put them in her mouth
-She sucks on her thumb(sometimes to go to sleep!!!) cutest thing!
-She is still just breastfeeding only

My little Tynlee grows EVERYDAY!! She is seriously growing up WAY too fast! 
Can time stop please?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment