Friday, September 23, 2011

Disneyland Trip




We left for Disneyland Monday around 3pm. We had a wonderful time carpooling with my parents and had very enjoyable conversations both there and back :) We got to Disneyland around 9pm and settled in our room at the Disneyland Hotel in the Frontier Tower. We had a great view of the pool! We were amazed when we turned on our lights in the room, the headboard lit up and sang "When you wish upon a star"...ADORABLE!!! and soooo magical! 

We woke up the next morning and ate breakfast at this yummy Jazz Kitchen and then made our way to the monorail to enter the park! Disneyland was all decorated in Fall and Halloween stuff. It looked awesome! The first ride we rode was Matterhorn. Mom & Dad were so kind to watch Tynlee while Stephen and I rode rides and acted like kids again. I forgot how "jerky" that ride was! haha...but we sure did laugh!!! We rode a lot of the kiddies rides and Tynlee enjoyed all the colors, the lights, and the singing. She wasn't scared at all of anything. She even went on the Haunted Mansion and could seriously care less and I'm sitting over there covering my eyes! I love their innocence, not knowing what's good or bad yet ;)

Her favorite I think, was It's a Small World. She would arch her back to look at things on the ceiling. It was so cute. She was looking left and right so fast!!! Stephen and I were able to go on Thunder Mountain Railroad, the Matterhorn, Space Mountain(3 times), Soarin' Over California(AMAZING!!!) Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones(2), & Tower of Terror while Mom & Dad watched Tynlee. They were a HUGE help and even offered to take her to the room several times.

Tynlee was an absolute angel the entire trip! Even the 6 hour drive there and back. She BARELY cried. She was a little trooper taking naps in her stroller without a fuss. I would feed her on the go and she would get back in her seat and enjoyed every minute of being outside and "people watching". She was sure a hit too! People even stopped to take pictures of our little princess! Even Mary Poppins stopped while walking and talked with Tynlee for a while. Tynlee grabbed her hand and smiled so big! She loved seeing all the characters. Of course, she always went right for their faces ;) I am so thankful for my flexible baby! We were in the park 11 hours both Tuesday and Wednesday and she was a DOLL CAKE!!

We tried to get her Minnie ears but they were all way too big! We ended up buying her a Minnie doll, which she loves by the way especially chewing on her ears ;) 

We all in all had a great trip! and ate VERY yummy food and rode tons of GREAT rides :) Disneyland is such a clean and tidy place! It truly is the "Happiest Place on Earth"!!! 

Stephen celebrated his 27th Birthday in Disneyland!! He is truly the most amazing man I've ever met!



Can't wait to go back again!
(Probably won't be till the kids are older!)

2 comments:

  1. how fun!! I love all the pictures, and Tynlee's super cute outfits and bows (I love your yellow shirt). I'm so glad she was such a happy girl, and oh man she got to hold Mary Poppins hand....she's my favorite! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!! happy Birthday Stephen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you guys have been having so much fun here lately!!! And happy late birthday to your hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete