Thursday, October 13, 2011

On the move......officially!!!

My little Tynlee is officially crawling, on all fours. And definitely ALL over the place! She is fast! Just last week she wasn't yet completely crawling now there's no stopping her! I can't believe how big she's getting. She loves to crawl and she sits up from the crawl position! I can't believe it! Even a week ago she wasn't sitting up and now, she seems like a pro!!

I love her way a lot!!!! I truly find more joy in being her mama than anything else!



On Monday I took Tynlee to the Dutch Hollow pumpkin patch! We went with my parents, payslie, felicity, my sister and her boys and my sister in law and her boys. The kids had a lot of fun! My sweet dad bought every kid a pumpkin! So sweet! We had a great time and I think Tynlee enjoyed it too, she was her smiley self! Such a happy girl!!

She's the best thing to wake up to! Like this morning, Stephen puts her in bed with me when he leaves for work in the AM, so about 9am she woke up and I heard tapping on a keyboard, I open my eyes to her laying above my head just going to town tapping on the keyboard since the comp is right next to our bed! She was just laughing away! Made my day!!! She brings me the most joy!

We decided to get her a keyboard for Christmas now lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is too sweet!! Isn't it so cute when they get into the seated position from crawling? I love it!! Bryana and the girls are in town? How fun! She's so cute, Jessica! You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had first looked at this post on my phone, so I'm looking at in on the computer now, that first picture of the two of you is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete