Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Soon To Be Home :)

We went to our future home today cause the home inspection was going to be done. I took a few pictures to show all of you :) It needs some updating but it's great for our first home!!!

House "stats":
4 bedroom
2 bathroom
1400 sq. feet


The view from outside

Living room from the hallway

Kitchen with our home inspector ;)

My walk-in closet!! YAY!!!!!!!

Guest bathroom

Dining room :)

Tynlee, just being cute!!!(as always!!!)

A look down the hallway!






HURRY UP ESCROW! 
I can't wait to move in!!!! 
and decorate!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! So happy for ya'll!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a cute home!! Love the front yard area and love the halls and yay walk-in closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is sooo cute! Love it! It will look adorable once its decorated Im sure:)

    I am hosting a giveaway on my blog, check it out for your beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweet girls!! We are thrilled God opened the door here :)

    ReplyDelete