Wednesday, November 2, 2011

7 Weeks Pregnant with baby #2

7 weeks pregnant today!

Oh and by the way, I can't wait to write the HALLOWEEN post and show you my adorable little Michigan Cheerleader BUT I left my camera at  my sister's house and have yet to get it. Pictures coming soon!!

Feeling "great"!!! Kinda sorta. I have been sucking on a Preggo Drop before I get out of bed in the AM and I just eat breakfast(2 eggs) right away. And I usually feel pretty good through out the day as long as I'm eating every couple hours. At night on the other hand, is when I feel the worse and nothing but going to bed helps. But I would WAY rather feel yucky at night than during the day!!! It's been great having Tynlee to preoccupy me and keep me "active" and busy since she's all over the place now(crawling!). We have our first ultrasound a week from Friday, the 11th! Excited is an understatement!!! I remember the first sono at 6 weeks 4 days with Tynlee and all we could see was a heartbeat the same size as the baby! It was such a relief! Praying for good news and a healthy GROWING baby! :) I still can't believe #2 is on HIS/her way!!! We are beyond thrilled! I hope I continue to stay well and FEEL well!! We already started preparing "researching" for our hopes of having a VBAC.

PS: As you can see, I emphasized the "HIS". Honestly, we really don't care if baby is a BOY or GIRL. There is pros to both, definitely. I would love for Tynlee to have a sister and a bestie that close in age. And I could dress them alike etc. But also, I would love to give Stephen a boy(even though he says a girl would be excellent too) what guy doesn't want a son. And to have a GIRL and a BOY would be awesome. My brother and I were close in age and we had fun playing together too. We were buddies. He brought the "tom boy" out in me! And yes, we have names picked out...well for sure a boy name! Girl name is hard and there's a VERY long list!!!

BOY NAME:  
Porter Stephen Howard
Meaning: Porter is my maiden name and we think it rocks as a first name and so unique and different, just like Tynlee :) and Stephen, well that's my husband's wonderful name. And we decided on not doing a III, we wouldn't know what to call him :)
Girl Name(s):
-Anistyn(LOVE)
-McKinley (yes I know Tynlee & McKinley, but we like it)
-Harper(Stephen doesn't like it)
-Elly(simple but cute and fun)
-Braylee


We have decided to have a GENDER REVEALING party and I am so excited to plan it!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay!! AND you are going to have SOO much fun with a gender reveal party!! love it! If you need any help with any of the party from afar let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley!!! We are so excited. I'll be sure to get ideas from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boy name, and all those girl names are super cute!
    A gender reveal party will be so much fun! I'm so glad we did one for B and we definitely are going to do another with number 2, it's such a fun way to be surprised and get your family involved!!

    ReplyDelete