Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tynlee's ONE!!







On February 19th, Tynlee turned ONE! It was a Sunday so she got to spend the day with a lot of special people at church. We even had potluck that day, which made it EXTRA special!







Time, where did you go? You made my 5 lb. baby grow up WAY too fast!! Literally, DON'T BLINK! Savor, cherish, soak up EVERY second cause the first year flys by! It's crazy to now say, I have a ONE year old! I am proud of myself for keeping up with her baby book, taking lots of pictures of her, etc. but I wish everything didn't happen so fast. I know life after you get married just goes really fast because I've almost been married 4 years already but geez, it really flys by when you become a parent. The days jumble together. Your contantly nursing, changing diapers, chasing them, playing, bath time, naps, and the next day, all over again! It's pure joy though. It really is. Being a mom is even better than I imagined.


Tynlee is starting to look "older". Everyone says how small she is but she is over 20 lbs. Which is 50% for her age. She's bigger than a lot of one year olds at that age. Maybe it's because she doesn't walk yet. Who knows! I guess when it's your own kid you don't notice that they are tiny you just keep wishing the growing up process would slow WAY down.

She doesn't walk yet but she walks around the furniture and is standing up on her own more and more. She's taken 3 steps on her own. I'm not pushing her, she will walk when ready. But boy oh boy, she can sure crawl fast, ecspecially when she hears the bath water!


She sleeps in her crib in her room. She goes down around 8pm and sleeps till 8pm. Occasionally, she will wake up in the middle of the night or around 6am but I just don't get her and she usually falls right back to sleep. We make sure her belly is nice and full before bed so I know she's good for the night. It's so nice having her sleep through the night. I hadn't slept through the night since she was born. I still don't, but close! Now that i'm 6 months pregnant, I'm peeing a lot in the middle of the night and I check on her at once a night.

She eats great! Very healthy girl! She loves spinach, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, yogurt, every fruit, grilled cheese, sliced up pears, peaches and bananas, cocunut milk and whole milk. She pretty much eats every baby food. We are still working on the "table food" stuff, she isn't really liking the textures of things but that's okay, she will get the hang of it and she eats her veggie baby food so well, i'm not concerned.

She still nurses 3 times a day. Morning, noon, and night and takes 2 bottles of Cocunut Milk or Organic Whole Milk a day. She loves milk and always crys when her bottle is gone!
I'm not planning on weaning her till 2. But she will just be nursing once a day when little sister comes out. Judge what you want, but I feel it's best for her. And I don't care what anyone thinks. lol.

She never ever keeps her socks on during the day. As soon as I put them on, she pulls them off. I only get lucky if I put her in shoes. Her little feet are purple during the day but she doesn't care. But I do!! I wish she would wear them! lol. She overall is a very happy, playful, silly baby. She loves to be tickled, read to, and chased down the hall.

She loves when daddy gets home from work. It melts my heart! She says "DaDa" as soon as the door opens! And she wants him the rest of the night! I just love watching them together!

She loves her doggies. She hears a bark and says "Dog-dog".
She says, Baba, Mama, Dada, Dog-dog, Papa(sometimes!!) and she says Done.
She is starting to be a chatter box even though we can't understand her, she talks back to us all the time.
She loves to point, it's adorable. She blows kisses and waves "Hi" and "Bye Bye".
She is so much fun at this age. Loves to play and ecspecially be outdoors!

I still can't get enough of my angel!
So thankful the Lord saw it fit to bless us with her because she is the best thing in the world! :)





We LOVE you to pieces Tynlee Anne!!!!

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog. i'd love for you to come check out mine, and maybe we could follow each other?
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete