Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh so sweet.

My precious Tynlee just melts my heart. She is so much fun and might I add, ADORABLE!






She had so much fun playing in the front yard on Easter.

Since I am on bedrest, I was only able to go to church in the AM for preaching and then we came home and spent the afternoon just the 3 of us.

We had some visitors in the evening, my sister in-law and her husband came to visit us since they were up visiting from southern Cali. It was nice to visit with them and LAUGH.

We had lots planned for Easter but didn't want to overdo it and go everywhere we needed to be so we stayed home and took a nice nap and had a nice ham dinner made by my fabulous mother-in-law! What a treat that was! And TONS of Cadbury eggs!! mmmm....

This isn't Tynlee in her Easter dress but it is a cute dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment