Monday, May 14, 2012

Out of the loop...

33 weeks and 4 days
It's been a while. I appologize. Maybe you don't care, maybe you do. But I have been busy!
I know, BUSY right? How can I be busy when I'm supposed to be on bedrest? Well, I am.
I am currently 33.4 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm 42 weeks. My stomach has grown leaps and bounds these past few weeks which means little Anistyn is HOPEFULLY packing on the pounds(cause Mama is!) Oh well...I hope nursing works as good as last time.

I have a sonogram every Thursday to check her growth and it's a Biophysical Profile...Well last Thursday, she passed with a perfect 10! Way to go girly! I am thankful she is happy and content and completely healthy. Doctor anticipates her lungs are developed since I got the steroid shots a few weeks back.

Tuesday, we had a scare. Another one I should say. I had gas pains and horrible back pain like I never felt before. I wasn't sure if I was contracting. I was also bleeding some. So we decided to go to L&D. Well, I got there and doctor gave me a shot of Morphine. Seriously, horrid stuff. Made me feel like a total druggy. I still felt the pain but didn't care. It was sooo odd. I was contracting every 1-2 minutes and they were pretty darn painful. I was scared. They checked my cervix and I was STILL a ONE(TTL!!) but incredibly SOFT. So obviously these contractions weren't dilating me just thinning me out. They did another FFN test and thankfully, it came out NEGATIVE which means I won't be going into labor until at least 35 weeks(99% sure). UNLESS, my water just happens to break which it very likely could with all these contractions i'm having, but we will see. Hopefully not though. Let's make it to 36 weeks. Ecspecially till my sister inlaw's wedding on the 25th!!!

I got 2 shots of Terbutaline to try to stop contractions but they weren't stopping. I left the hospital still contracting every 2 minutes. CRAZY!!!

I am tired of contracting.


Tynlee girl is such a blast. She loves to dance, sing, play outside, pet her dogs, read books and eat her snacks. Her little blonde or should I say(WHITE!) hair is growing quickly. and she is looking so big these days :( She finally has her one year check up this Wednesday and she is almost 15 months old. LOL.
Oh boy am I far behind!!!???? She will more than likely get a few shots and be on our way.

Mother's Day was wonderful. My husband wrote me this complete tear-jerker of a letter that totally melted my heart and also MADE me a card from Tynlee & Anistyn...so sweet huh!?? We spent the morning at church with a bunch of other beautiful mommies then the afternoon at my dear mother in-law's house BBQ and strawberry shortcake...yum!

I missed my mom. Her and my dad are down south about to embark on a Mexican Cruise so I didn't get to see her on Mother's Day. Definitely the first time EVER I hadn't seen my mama and I missed her terribly. I talked to her several times though ;)

This week is filled with Doctor's Appt and final touches on Anistyn's room.
Oh and my sweet sister in law Bryana and two nieces will be here today from KY and I just can't wait to see them and let Tynlee play with her little girl cousins!!!

Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop in and see how you were doing, since it's been a while since your last post. Hope all is well with you and your adorable little family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds so scary! Praying for you girl! Hope all is well since your last post, and the wedding went well and beautifully. :) Tynlee is growing up too fast!! she is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete