Thursday, May 3, 2012

What we've been up to....

I turned 23 on Tuesday! And it was a beautiful day!
I was spoiled, like always.
I got 3 new beautiful spring/summer dresses from Stephen and Tynlee.
My sweet mom came over in the evening and babysat Tynlee while Stephen and I went to Firenze's(a yummy Italian place) and to see the Hunger Games! By the way, one of the best movies I've ever seen. Holy cow. It could really happen someday. It was so awesome! :) I can't wait to read the book!!!!

We came home from our hot date to a sweet sleeping baby in her crib..She was a great girl for grammy!

Yesterday, I had an ultrasound done(it will be done weekly until delivery) it was a Biophysical Profile sonogram. I could have chose to do 2 non-stress tests a week or 1 sonogram a week, of course I chose sonogram!!

They are doing this because of my pre-eclampsia last time. They want to measure Anistyn's growth weekly, her movements, fluid index, etc. Which makes me feel good cause they  are watching us closely. Plus I get to see our sweet girl every week, which she looks perfect!!! :) She looks just like Tynlee...seriously!! They are going to be soooo cute together! I can't wait!!!

Well, I CAN but you know what I mean.

Tynlee is such a doll. She started spinning in circles and she cracks herself up. I just love watching her. She is SOOO ticklish and loves when you tickle her, she's always coming back for more!

I am 32 weeks pregnant today. yay! But my blood pressure is creeping up. It's been high the last couple days, which is kinda scary. But let's just pray it goes down ASAP.

Anyways, I will post pictures soon...I promise!!

Sorry this was boring...but I had to update a little!

1 comment:

  1. belated happy birthday!!!! glad you had a special wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete