Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tynlee Meet Anistyn

I was so excited of course to have the girls meet for the first time. Tynlee was sitting in her carseat when I put Anistyn in the car. She wasn't quite sure what was going on. She just starred with a concerned look on her face. She held Anistyn's carseat the whole way home. We had about a 30 minute drive and the drive home was quiet. I prayed and thanked the Lord on the way home. Thanked Him for His goodness to us and blessing us with another perfect miracle. We got home and took Anistyn out of the carseat and Tynlee was not shy to go right up to her and check her out. I tried explaining to her(yeah, I know, a one year old) that this was her sister we have been talking about for SO long! She loves her. She is sooo gentle with her. I am so thankful for that. We practiced LOTS with her baby dolls. But she is definitely great with Anistyn. I mean, I'm not going to leave her alone with her or anything but I do know she tries to be gentle and sweet. She loves to kiss her and say "Hi baby". I can't wait to watch them play together. I know it will be in the blink of an eye. And yes, I can definitely wait. Time goes by way to quick. And Anistyn is already a week and half old. I truly am thankful that I am back to my normal health and feeling great. My blood pressure is already back to normal and I feel amazing. Everyone talks about how horrible csection recovery is by seriously, for me, both times, it's been a breeze. and I am so happy. The 2nd day is the only "hard" day for me. Trying to walk for the first time, but once I'm up, I'm up and feel great. I haven't had to take my pain meds since I've been home. My scar looks completely healed and wonderful already. Besides the little bleeding I have...I'm normal. 100%. I have lost 20 lbs so far. YAY!!!!!!! I love breastfeeding :) Back to the girls, it's been heart melting watching Tynlee interact with her sister. Bringing her toys and talking to her in her sweet innocent little voice. They are the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having two girls...Let the matching outfits and big bows BEGIN!! :)

2 comments:

  1. aww what sweet sisters!!! they are going to be such best friends!!

    ReplyDelete