Friday, August 3, 2012

8 Week Comparison

Tynlee at 8 weeks old 



Anistyn at 8 weeks old

I can definitely see the resemblance. I think Tynlee was chubbier and Anistyn is longer. :)

Anistyn is really holding her head up well. She loves to lay on your chest and show off her "mad skills". 
Ahem. She is a doll cake to say the least.
She is definitely attached to mama but hey, I don't mind one bit!
I just attach the Moby Wrap and away we go with our duties.
She breastfeeds...A LOT!
I feel like my boobies are constantly full of milk.
I'm a milk truck I tell ya! ;)
TMI...but I have to wash my bras daily because milk gets everywhere!
She has some baby acne on her face but I read online to squirt breast milk on it and it will clear it up.
Well WHAT.DO.YOU.KNOW??
It works I tell ya!!
She smiles...and it is heart melting.
She loves to talk to the fan as it spins around.
Hey--it's pretty cool to an 8 week old! 
She is sleeping 5-6 hours straight at night. PTL!
I am in love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment