Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blogger 411...Better late than never!



 
A little LATE but oh well!!!!!!!!!!

Today I am linking up with Becky over at FromMRS.to.Mama for a little info about me. Head on over to her blog, link up and share some info about you!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I've been blogging since April of 2010...Right before I got pregnant with Tynlee. I am SO glad I started blogging because it's been so fun looking back on this and remembering sweet memories. My friend Ashlie had a blog and it interested me. My blog has definitely changed but I still have lots of learning to do! :)

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I went to a local junior college right out of high school. I took a few classes then got married, took some time off and started back up. I wanted to be a nurse(labor and delivery). My mom works postpartum and LOVES it. But I got pregnant with Tynlee and realized I wanted to be a full time stay at home mama instead...at least till they grow up  then I MIGHT go back! We will see!!
    

3. Where have you traveled?
  
Living in California, there's lots to do. I live basically in the foot hills and only 2 hours from the ocean. I pretty much have everything relatively close. Oh and Disneyland is 5 1/2 hours away, not too shabby. But I've been to Maui(Senior year of highschool), Mexico(honeymoon), Oklahoma(family), Kentucky(family), Las Vegas, Washington DC(8th grade trip). I would LOVE to go to Ireland, Italy and Israel someday!

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

That's a tough one. Probably a cabin in the woods. My husband LOVES the mountains. Everything about it. Fishing, hunting, camping, just being outdoors. It would be a fun thing to just get away every once in a while with my husband and children. Especially in the winter time :)

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

-When people bring their sick kids out
-When people scratch...oh the sound is HORRID!
-When something is half way on the hanger....gets me everytime!

6. What is your favorite movie?
I have too many. But I LOVE the movie Fireproof. It is soooo inspiring and it's Christian based so you have to love it. As well as Facing the Giants and Courageous. GREAT uplifting, wholesome movies.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

I am a total coffee-aholic. But it's got to have LOTS of creamer.
No wonder I'm so fat!! :)
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE my swwwweet tea(southern bell voice!)


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Take a shower...a long one
Get a pedicure
Go to Target...for hours :)
Online shop! Best thing ever...

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

TARGET...
Best store EVER...right!?!?! :)


10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
 
Well the first one that comes to mind is probably when I was in labor with Tynlee. To some this isn't a big deal and I know TONS of women do it...But I was mortified. I have a HUGE fear of vomit. and funny thing is, is that I have only had the tummy bug like 3 times my entire life(THANK THE LORD!) and I threw up both pregnancies pretty much the WHOLE time like a mad dog. LOL. But I was sooo embarassed when I threw up in labor with Tynlee in front of my husband, mom, and mother in law. I was mortified. Ughh...who wants to see someone else throw up!!?!?

11. What day would you love to relive again?

My beautiful wedding day. Friday, August 8th 2008. 
A day I will NEVER forget.
I married my soul mate.


The birth of our daughters...

Tynlee Anne born Saturday, February 19th 2011

 Anistyn Reese born Monday, June 4th 2012


12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
    
I have got to say Cameron Diaz...People say I look like her...Except, she is the skinny version of me...LOL


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
   
Babysitting was my number one job. I was an aunty at age 12. Which I LOVED. I worked at Loretelli Farms one summer(a family fruitstand). Hollister for a week(literally). Gap Kids(FUN job!!). Denele Analytical as a data entry clerk. 

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

Junior year...cheerleader :)

Nominated Freshmen Year

Senior Picture



15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Ireland :) I would love the bagpipes!!


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.



 17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Probably with THREE beautiful children, MAYBE pregnant with #4.
My husband pastoring a church.
Me enjoying my life as a stay at home, homeschool mama :)
God is writing our story though...so it's ALL up to him!

Hope you enjoyed!!!! 
XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I loved this! I visited Cali in high school and loved it! In N Out burger, yum!! I enjoyed Knotts Berry Farm, Disney, and going down to Tijuana. (spelling?) Your girls are precious! How much did they weigh? You told me on Instagram they were preemies, 36 weekers. Mine was 30 weeks, 2 pounds 8 oz, 14.5 inches long. I would love to go to Ireland and Italy one day too.

    ReplyDelete