Monday, August 13, 2012

TWO months old & a day trip!

Anistyn Reese is 2 months old.

Look at that button...Tynlee's used to be the SAME way!!


She grows every passing week.
And really loves to throw you the cutest little grin!
My husband says she is "attached" to me...she immediately calms down when I hold her.
I love it ;)



She nurses all the time it seems...definitely no schedule here!
She is the BIGGEST cuddle bug.
She likes to hold in "number 2" for a few days and then explode on everything. Literally. We, and everything within 3 feet needs a bath.
I love catching her smiling at Big Sister Tynlee.
They will soon be BFFs :)

Last weekend, we took the girls with us(hubs & I) to Half Moon Bay to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We just went for the day. It was SO nice to get out of this heat and cruise over to 60 degree weather!
We ate at this DELICIOUS Italian restaurant that was pretty "upity"(sp?)
My husband got some crazy seafood dish that had every kind of sea creature. EW. but he LOVED it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE most sea creatures for dinner ;) But this was like FRESH FRESH just caught 1 hour ago still have a pulse octopus and clams and all that jazz.
I got something I always get, fettucini alfredo and I was SO impressed. I usually like every alfredo but this was top 2 for sure!!
My friend Ashlie actually makes my favorite..(Love you Ashlie Barnum!!)
We walked around some on the beach and of course got ourselves SUCKED in to buying Salt Water Taffy...one of my favorites.
That wonderful day and trip was the day Annie decided to EXPLODE. Thankfully my 1 whole hour worth of packing for just the day, was worth it when I brought EXTRA clothes for me AND her. 
 We overall had a beautiful day...and so blessed to be able to spend our anniversaries as a FAMILY OF FOUR now :)


My heart is full with the love I have for my precious blessings.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful babies!!! Anistyn's car seat fabric is SO cute!!!

    -Krista

    ReplyDelete