Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anistyn is 3 Months Old

I can't even say it!!! It came too fast!! 
My newborn is now a baby...


She grew last night in her sleep, I'm serious.
She has brought us so much happiness in her three months 
of life so far.

She sleeps ALL night!!! From about 10pm-6am then eats for like ten minutes, then back down till at least 9am!
{ The trick I think, is letting her sleep on her tummy. }
She is exclusively breast fed.
She is in size 1 diapers.
(makes me SO sad to say bye bye to the little tiny newborn ones!)
She is growing out of the newborn size onesies and pretty much wears 0-3 months and some 3 month clothes; so right on track!!
So proud of her for being a month early and catching up!!
I have no idea how much she weighs, haven't been to doctor since she was 9 days old :/ { BAD mom? }
We would say she is like 11 maybe 12 lbs.
And she is VERY long.
Tynlee was short and chubby and Anistyn is tall and thin
except for those "PORTER" jaws she has.
She is quite the smiley little girl. I love when she smiles at Tynlee.
Ahhhh...I have to hold back the tears!
{ Cry baby these days, I tell ya! }
She is not a big fan of her carseat, only while the car is moving.
It's so crazy how her and Tynlee are so different as babies.
She takes a pacifier or should I say "Ma Ma" pretty good but definitely on her terms ;)
She is the biggest cuddle bug...Loves to cuddle up into your neck and you can feel her little breath on you. 
She loves when we sing to her.
She is such a happy girl and very content until 6pm rolls around and she gets a little fussy for a few hours.
I can't believe this angel has been in our lives for 3 months already. 
We fall more in love with her everyday!

All ready for church...my pretty girls!








No comments:

Post a Comment