Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New beginnings start now.

A Wedding.....A Birthday.....and A New Job!!!

I have been so bad about blogging lately and even didn't do the last "Show and Tell" from Becky and I was so disappointed. It's not that I've been busy, I've just been lazy so excuse me!

Our life has been crazy lately...lots of CHANGE!
Change is sometimes a very good thing-Except if it's OBAMA'S type of change!!
oops...did I really just say that!? LOL!!

This past weekend, our little Tynlee Anne was the flower girl in my younger cousin Erin's BEAUTIFUL country chic, totally "pinterested" wedding! 
It was one of the most gorgeous weddings I've ever been to.
Hands down, if I could do it all over again (with the same man of course!), I would have my wedding the way she did. 
Burlap, lace, outdoors at a ranch called "Forget me Knot", under a HUGE willow tree, cookie bar etc. FLAT.OUT.AMAZING. 
Her wedding photographer was actually referred to by us(He was ours, Photo209) and she went with him! 
So it was wonderful to see him and his sweet wife again{they took maternity pictures of us as well when I was pregnant with Tynlee}. 


It was a late afternoon wedding and still pretty warm but there was tons of shade where the ceremony was and also tons of shade where reception was. All the tables were under a huge willow tree. SO LOVELY. They basically has a barn with no sides on it where the bar and dance floor was. We had delicious steaks, mashed potatoes, green beans, bread and salad and the food was just the icing on the cake. They had a cookie bar for favors and the little bag that you were able to fill up with a variety of cookies said 
"A SWEET ending to our NEW beginning"
Loved it!

I can't wait to see all the pictures and I will post some for you!

Tynlee was pulled in a little old rusty "Radio Flyer" wagon by my cousin Tara's 2 little boys.(Tara is Erin's sister). Tynlee did such a good job! I was so proud of her! She's pretty shy these days so I was worried about how she would do. 



{At my baby shower for Anistyn, Erin gave me a book for Tynlee that was all about flower girls and that's how she asked if Tynlee would be in her wedding...I cried of course...It was adorable and something Tynlee will always have as a reminder...Erin even wrote Tynlee a nice little note inside.}

Saturday, was also my husband's 28th birthday!!
 28th!?!? 
I can't believe it..He's lucky he married a younger woman{23 to be exact} ;)
Totally kidding, I'M the "lucky" one!
He didn't really like spending his birthday at a wedding, what guy does?
So him and Tynlee left after the ceremony to go home and watch
his team play football, Michigan.
Anistyn and I stayed for the reception and enjoyed visiting with my cousin Jen, from Chicago.

We ended up celebrating his birthday Sunday after church.
I made him his request, Tacos of course!
His parents came over also.

My husband has been working for his uncle and his cousin(who is ALSO my brother inlaw)
for as long as we've been together so 5 years as a painting contractor. He decided to change jobs to a company called Grainger. Stephen worked there in the past and really feels its the right move for our family. Great benefits, profit sharing, commission structure, etc. It was an answer to prayer. Even though it was difficult to say goodbye to his job working with his uncle and cousin, he knew it was best for us in the long run.
He just started training on Monday and will be spending 2 more weeks of it...
He get a work vehicle(a Jeep!) which can be used for personal use, a new iPhone5(LUCKY!!!) and he gets a home office, SWEET!!
He will be doing sales.
His dad also works for the same company and so does his good friend!

Tynlee also turned 19 months a few days ago!!
She is saying TONS of words...
Her new favorite thing to say when we ask her if she wants something is "Yeah!".
Thank goodness she says YES more than NO ;)
Her favorite "toy" right now is a "baby wipe"...seriously!
She is really doing great in church these days.
I just bought her a color book and stickers and it keeps her very well occupied during church.
She doesn't like when you try to take a crayon and color with her though...Darn cause I really like to color! LOL.
She is pretty much wearing 18-24 month clothes now and eating everything in sight.

Anistyn is already 16 weeks old...

Ughh....my baby is getting so big.
She sat her in her bumbo for the first time today.

For only being 10 lbs, she sure is STRONG.
Rolls over both ways and can hold her little noggin' up for a real long time on her tummy.
I finally took her to the Dr. for the first time since she was 8 days old.
She was only 10.3 lbs and 21.5 inches long.
Yes, such a little peanut pie.

Tynlee was 14.5 lbs by now so Anistyn is very petite.
{Who does she get that from!?!?}
At first, I was nervous our new pediatrician was going to say she was TOO small.
But thankfully, he said she's in the 85th percentile for being born at 36 weeks!
Feeewwww.....
She got her first shots that visit.
DTaP & Pneumococal(sp?).
She is such a smiley little girl.
VERY content for the most part.
Except in the carseat{she's not a huge fan}
We took a family trip to Old Navy and Kohl's last night and she pretty much
fussed the whole time, even though she had a VERY full belly. :/
Yeah, I don't get out much.
She's a touch little thing, getting jabbed and wacked every once in a while by big sis, totally on accident though.
For the most part, Tynlee is very gentle with her.
The first thing she says every morning is "Tissy" or "Annie".
Anistyn likes to look at toys you hold in front of her face.
and she has just discovered her little hands and I can't keep them out of her mouth.
She loves to suck on her two middle fingers...melt me!
Sleeps 10 hours straight at night! WOO HOO!!!

Yes, our lives are changing with the new job and stuff but it's ALL good things
and hey, it may be a bit of a sacrifice in the beginning with the traveling for training and stuff but ultimately, it looks to be in God's plan for us and that's what we want.

We are a happy family of four just going with the punches!






No comments:

Post a Comment