Monday, September 3, 2012

Show and Tell: Fall is in the air!


Today, I am happy to be linking up with the beautiful Becky at From Mrs to Mama :)
I have really enjoyed these link-ups and really excited for next weeks, all about babies!

1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?

Fall is easily my favorite time of year. I love everything about it from the cool breezes, to the baking, to the colored trees, to the scarves & cute boots, to the delicious pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks!

Thanksgiving is my absolute, hands down favorite holiday.


2. Show us your fall style.


3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?

I love being outside in the fall since you don't have to worry about getting hot{I am not happy when I'm hot!!}. Last year, Tynlee was only 8-10 months in the fall time so we didn't do many "fall" activities. Even though this year Anistyn will be small, Tynlee(18-20 months) may enjoy the fall festivities such as baking with me, carving pumpkins, trick or treating, and playing in the leaves! 
I'm really looking forward to it!!

4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.




5. Tell us, how you will be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 

We aren't BIG on Halloween but we aren't opposed to having a little fun that night either. I don't like the weird and scary costumes of Halloween or the skeleton and spider web decorations but I do love the fall decor such as leaves and pumpkins and cute{not scary!} scarecrows. 
I plan on dressing the girls up, definitely. Not decided on what I want them to be yet but I have a few ideas in my head. My husband REFUSES to dress up and I don't want to dress up if he doesn't. But I MAY change my mind. 
I guess he's just "too cool" for that! :(
We will probably go trick or treating in our neighborhood, since it's our first year here and Tynlee will hopefully enjoy it. 
I am hoping to maybe go to a little wholesome carnival with the girls as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment