Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin patch fun.

{ FYI, I can't find my camera at the moment so all my pictures are taken by Instagram :( }


We got out of the house last night and we had a lot of fun visiting a local pumpkin patch called Dutch Hollow Farms. It's a great place. It just opened for the first time last year I believe. They have tons of fun things for kids to do, pony rides, hay rides, animals, corn maze, corn corral {full of kernels to play with like sand}, a straw bounce {huge trampoline like thing}, and farm equipment to play on. 



Tynlee is still a little young for most of that but she did enjoy the hay ride and checking out the horses, cows and goats. She mostly just enjoyed running her little heart out. She was running so fast, she actually lost a shoe ;) She said "Uh oh" in the most concerned little voice. Stephen and I cracked up. Thankfully he was able to get a picture for that hilarious memory.



She enjoyed picking out a pumpkin...We got 2 big ones and 2 small ones to signify our family of 4. Can't wait to decorate them :) I am completely grossed out by the carving but I will definitely get my craft on with them.


Poor Anistyn was sneezing a lot during the hay ride and we came home and her little eyes were red. But she was still a happy girl and enjoyed being toted around by her dad.


Blurry cause of hay ride...sorry!
I just love fall, pretty much EVERYTHING about it.
The food, the weather{it still needs to cool down more, stinkin' California sun!}, the holidays, the colors...It's fabulous.

Best picture I could get on the go...So blurry on that hay ride :)



1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is the person that talked to you about David and Priscilla on instgram. I live so close to their. What Church do you go to?

    ReplyDelete