Monday, October 8, 2012

Show and Tell: If.....


Today I'm linking up with Becky for Show and Tell..you should too! :)



1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you
would change about it?

This is tough...because there are 4 SUPER amazingly special days in my book...I can't really pick the one I would like to relive the MOST...


---When I was saved at church camp two weeks before I got married...my husband was preaching the sermon that night and when he gave the alter call, I immediately went down to the altar and my life was changed forever..check out the whole story under "Testimony" on header.
---Our wedding day...such a beautiful perfect day! 4 years later and I am more in love with him than I was that day ;)
---Tynlee's birth...even though the end of the pregnancy was rough with the high BP and low platelets etc. and I was induced at 36 weeks which ended in an emergency c-section{planned for a non medicated "Bradley" birth}, I'd still do it again just to be in the moment and see her again for the first time. 
---Anistyn's birth...it was also a tough pregnancy with premature labor starting at 20 weeks, to high BP, to low platelets, to her heart rate dropping, etc. It also ended in a c-section because of her heart rate even though we planned for a VBAC. It was still a beautiful day!
{I would change both my births to NATURAL vaginal deliveries with neither times, babies going to NiCu. I never got to have either of my babies in my room with me while in hospital :(}
But I shouldn't say I would change it, because I am not that way, I wish things were DIFFERENT, I guess but everything was in God's plan and they are healthy and both home and life couldn't be any better!


2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.

Believe it or not....I like being myself because of who I share this life with :) But if I had to chose simply because I love this person, it would have to be the lovely, classy, beautiful, and smart,




Sarah Palin

3. If you won the lottery, tell us would take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?

Definitely depends on how much...If it's a huge amount, I'd take all and smaller amount, I'd take over time..

I am a stay at home mama, so I wouldn't have to worry about quitting my job :)

I would pay off our house, buy a ranchette out in the country, buy a couple horses, a travel trailor for camping, and a couple jet skis and a quad, take family trips to Alaska, Michigan(to see the Wolverines play), Hawaii, Disney World and maybe Ireland. Then I would give money to Breast Cancer research(for my mom and grandma. Fill our closets with the awesomest wardrobes etc. lots of heels and boots ;). Then I would give some money to our families including siblings and grandparents. I would give money to our Baptist missionaries. I could go on and on :) I can dream, can't I??


4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.

Live on 4+ acres in a beautiful country/cabin home with a wrap around porch, a HUGE kitchen and living room, with a barn, a pond and a killer front yard FAR from the road, with a swing, and a white vinyl fence around it. We would love to move to Alaska someday....Wasilla here we come!
We are country people and love the outdoors.
I can't stand the city.
Charming country cape
gorgeous rustic ceiling.Great rockers and beadboard ceilingLovely bedroom




5. If you could have one magic power, what would be and what would you do with it?



Stop time in it's tracks so I'm able to really soak things up and live in the moment...
That would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment