Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Tynlee!




I can't even believe I'm writing ALREADY about my little girl, our first born, turning two. 
It's so bittersweet.
 It really is. You become a parent and you realize how time truly does FLY. 

Dear Tynlee Anne,

Happy Birthday sweet girl! 
From the day, I found out I was pregnant with you, I cherished you. I cherished every kick, every movement, every time I got to see you on the ultrasound and when I saw you, my love for you grew even more. You opened my heart up to a love I never knew existed. An unconditionally, I'd do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING for you, little one. 



You truly are a gift. You are so so so special. I feel like we JUST celebrated your 1st birthday, and now you are TWO.

You are the most sweetest little girl, you really are. You are SUCH a people person but you have your "shy" moments. You usually will go to anyway who opens their arms to you. You try to kiss and hug every little kid you see. You are so loving and affectionate and I know you will be a wonderful and compassionate girl as you grow up. 



You always have the BIGGEST most ear to ear smile I've ever seen. You smile so big, your eyes get scrunchy. Your laugh is so infectious. You are so smart and LOVE to sing songs. You sing "You are my Sunshine" as well as all of "Amazing Grace". You love Barney and still enjoy Yo Gabba Gabba from time to time. You love to sing "I love you, you love me" from Barney but instead you say "I love me, I love me", We can't help but crack up! You are deathly afraid of loud noises like planes, the lawnmower, the garbage truck and the dogs howling. You still LOVE shower/bath time with mommy. We usually shower together every night and we have a blast. You love to eat pretty much everything. You usually eat oatmeal and fruit for breakfast or yogurt and eggs with fruit. Lunch you love PB&J, mac N cheese, or pizza with FRUIT always. You love Craisins and whole grain goldfish. You eat cauliflaur, broccoli, spinach, brussel sprouts, green peans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes and squash every night(puree-ed) with your dinner. You love grape juice and the Naked "green machine". We always go for 100% juice only.

You love dogs. and love to watch daddy feed them every night. You stand by the back glass slider and talk about them the whole time. You say "No Charrry(aka Charlie) or "Hi Tash(aka Cash)". It brings me great joy to watch all your different face expressions cause you have one for everything. You are persistant and quite stubborn(it's in your blood :)) You adore your little sister and you really are so gentle and sweet with her. I love watching you two interact. Nothing makes a mommy happy then to see her children play together and love on one another which you constantly DO!



You dance your little heart out when music comes on and you are all about being a little mommy with your baby dolls. It's so amazing how it just comes natural. You always try to put a blanket, diaper, clothes and a paci in your babies mouth. It kills me, cause it's so cute. You say "Love you baby, it's okay, nigh nigh" to your dolls 70x a day. 

You love to say "CHEESE!" when I hold the camera up. Your a quite the little model when it comes to taking pictures. You love it.
You are such a good girl when we go to church, you love to color and play with stickers next to me in the pew and eat snacks.

You wear size 24 months-2T clothes and size 5 diapers and size 5.5-6 shoes.

Our number one prayer for you every single day is that you find the Lord at a young age. That you put your faith & your trust in Him and ONLY Him with your life. That you desire to serve Him faithfully in His church forever. 

I love you more than life itself. With every beat of my heart and from the deep depths of my soul. You are my everything. and I feel like the most blessed mommy ever that God gave you to me and daddy to raise. You are JOY and everything beautiful....

Happy 2nd Birthday sweetheart!!



We love you to the moon and back and around and around time infinity......

No comments:

Post a Comment