Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Anistyn 8 and 9 Months Old


My baby girl is almost a year. 
A YEAR. 
Didn't we JUST celebrate Tynlee's first birthday and now she is two????
 Crazy, crazy, crazy.

Anistyn is so advanced for her age. Really, she is. { I think! }
She has been crawling since 6 months, pulling up on things since 6.5, and now at 9 months, she's standing on her own and taking a few steps. 
I repeat, a few steps!

How on earth is this possible?
Yes, I push her down, nicely. I definitely don't encourage it.






Why does this have to happen to me?
I've never once pushed my kids to roll over, crawl or walk.
I've wanted them to grow at their own pace and ' let them be little. '
cause it's only that way for awhile.....{ yes, i'm singing the song that all you country lovers should know } ;)
Time already goes by fast enough.
We gotta soak up those times cause we all know the baby phase FLYS by and before you know it, your so sleep deprived, their first birthday hits you upside the head like BAMM..

Anistyn is a peanut.
Always has been and probably always will be.
No idea who's body type she has.
Definitely not her "big boned" mamas Scandinavian body..built TOUGH right?? :)
She is 14.5 lbs.
{ weighed at home since she hasn't been to the doctor since 3 months }
She is such a busy, active, nosey little girl.
Doesn't miss a beat.
I slowed WAY down on my caffeine intake to see if it would help her.
Hasn't done a thing yet.

She still sleeps TERRIBLE at night.
{ but she's too cute to be mad at her of course ;) }
Waking to nurse 4-6 times at least.
We finally put her in her own room, hoping it would help, but no.
It's probably worse than her sleeping next to me in my room. :(
I've tried everything.
The oatmeal before bed, the fat {avocado}, the full full FULL belly, the cry it out..
You name it.
No idea what is going on.


Me and hubby just look at eachother and laugh because we know it seems like it will never end but Tynlee did this too and finally at 13 months, slept through the night.
See, it's short lived. and we WILL survive and we WILL sleep AGAIN. 
A full nights rest. 
Rather than the broken up 6 hours or so.
She sleeps great from 7pm-12am.
{ I should sleep during that time, I know but it's hubby time, right? }
After midnight, it's pretty much, dreaded.
I dread sleep. Is that horrible?

But about Anistyn's amazingly GOOD qualities.
She's a cuddle bug.
Major.
She is so sweet and such a good baby.
Hardly makes a peep during the day.
Even when her Big Sis steals her toys.
She is always on the go.
Never stops.
Church is a whole nother story.
It's that stage where she doesn't want to sit still so we are constantly having to get up with her and walk around. But my mother in law has the "touch" and can always get her to sleep. PTL for her!
But her active little mind makes things tough sometimes.

She is wearing 6-9 month clothes.
and size 2 diapers.
size 1 shoes.
and has the most perfect little tiny round head that is always accessorized with a bow bigger than it :)
WHAT?
Mommy likes big bows and she cannot lie!


i LOVE our little peanut girl.
She is a doll.
and a complete blessing to our GROWING family.

Happy 9 months little one.
{ sorry about the 8 month pictures :) }

1 comment:

  1. She is precious! I have a peanut, too (12 lbs at five months!) and am also married to a preacher! I love her name and your blog! Found you through Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete