Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby Girl #3

It has been way too long since I have last blogged. A lot has happened, I turned 24, Anistyn turned ONE and we found out in June we were expecting or third child.

The pregnancy has so far gone as planned. Severe all day sickness starting from week 6 & just now at week 17, starting to feel better. Still nauseous but it has been a week since I have had my head in the toilet so yay!


We found out laat week our little peanut was another GIRL and we were shocked but so excited. We decided to name her Piper Rae and we love her so much already!

I am hoping to finally get my natural birth this time since its probably our last baby. I am doing everything I can to get a successful VBAC. I really hope it is what God has planned for her birth.

After little girl clothes going through two children, I have realized that Miss Piper will probably need some new tiny clothes and blankets but I am thankful bows havent worn out ;)

Here are some picture updates of my pregnancy this far...I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and always look forward to hearing her heartbeat!




1 comment: